NEW: Grade A Amber Dark* Syrup from Wohlschlegel’s Maple Farm & A Spring surplus of eggs from Nordic Farm! Flour City Pasta will be having a sale @ $14/2lbs (Save $2.00)
Don’t let the cold weather discourage you! Our farmers will be bringing a lot of good food this week:
- Ed from Fraser’s Garlic Farm will have a nice variety of certified organic Asian greens and fresh green garlic grown on his farm in Churchville. He will also have dry beans, sprouts and the dairy table with milk, yogurt butter, cheese and Red Jacket juices.
- Bobbi from Wohlschlegel’s Maple Farm will have Grade A Amber DARK syrup in quart & gallon sizes (Please call 585-775-7770 to reserve your Dark Grade A Amber Syrup). She will also be carrying “Fresh” Soft Molded Maple Sugar Pieces and All Natural Maple Vanilla Soap.
- Kim from Tripleberry Farm will have her assortment of berry brownies and bars along with her pesticide-free jams.
- Kurt from Clearview Farm will be offering ramps, free-range, organically-fed eggs, celeriac, herbs, green onions, and possibly green garlic.
- John from Bolton Farms will be bringing hydroponic lettuce bouquets, Spring mix and delicious baby bibb lettuce. He will also have arugula, watercress, endive, rainbow swiss chard, bok choi, and Genovese basil.
- Noreen from Nordic Farms will have a varied selection of jams, jellies, granolas, pickles, a lot of fresh eggs and apples.
- John from Flour City Pasta will have a wide selection of locally grown organic grain pastas this week. Including, Whole Wheat Tubes, Emmer Fettuccine and some flavored whole wheat pasta too.
- Katie from First Light Farm will have their “Eastern Standard Jack,” a Monterrey Jack cheese made from certified organic Jersey cow’s milk. Available in Original and Garlic & Herb flavors. They will also have their Chevre Made with pure Nubian & Alpine goat’s milk.
- Allie from Small World Bakery will have Sesame Bread, baked goods, granola, hot sauce and sauerkraut.
- Genga from GoVeggies will have a free sampling veggie soups and veggie burgers.
- Phil from Fisherhill Farm will have leeks, potted lettuce plants (aka salad bowls), winter squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, potatoes, onions.
- Debbie from Heiden Valley Farm will have eggs, chicken, turkey, beef, and pork.
- Nicola from Kiki’s Baklava will be offering her fantastic baklava made from local honey & walnuts.
- Nancy from Pasta Classics will have Handmade Ravioli,Baked Stuffed Breads and Pasta Sauces for your quick dinner needs!
The Market meets every Wednesday from 3 to 6, at the Monroe County Cornell Cooperative Extension, November to May 2nd!
Local Produce, All Winter Long!