Congratulations to Trystan & Max from First Light Farm & Creamery!
3 kids (baby goats) were born on their farm this weekend.
See pictures at their Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/FirstLightFC
Here’s what our farmers will have this week:
- Kim from Tripleberry Farm will be bringing frozen pesticide-free blueberries. She will also have jams along with Blueberry Double Chocolate Brownies and Apple Bars.
- John from Bolton Farms will be bringing Hydroponic Lettuces, spinach, watercress, cilantro, parsley, swiss chard, micro greens, butternut squash, endive, and possibly some Pac Choi.
- Kurt from Clearview Farm will be bringing Free-range organically-fed eggs, gold and purple-top turnips, Reba potatoes, celeriac, dried herbs, carrots, parsnips, dried beans, popcorn, non-organic shallot-like onions.
- Trystan from First Light Farm will be offering Feta in addition to their soft cheeses and cheese curds!
- Debbie from Heiden Valley Farm will have eggs, chicken, turkey, beef, and pork.
- Bobbi from Wohlschlegel’s Maple Farm will be offering maple syrup, maple sweets, spreads and more.
- Noreen from Nordic Farm will have their wonderful selection of jellies, jams, granolas, pickles, eggs and apples.
- John from Martha Jane’s will have freshly baked breadsticks, Baguette, whole wheat sandwich loaves, graham crackers & gingerbread.
- Nancy from Pasta Classics will have Handmade Ravioli,Baked Stuffed Breads, Pasta Sauces and Chicken soup for your quick dinner needs!
- Phil from Fisherhill Farm will have winter squash, sweet potatoes, carrots, potatoes, onions. They will also be offering frozen corn, beans, strawberries, and rhubarb from this summer’s bounty.
- Genga from GoVeggies will have vegetarian burgers and gluten free veggie rolls.
- Nicola from Kiki’s Baklava will have her fantastic baklava made with local honey.
- The Dairy table will have yogurt, milk, cheese, smoothies from Ithaca Milk Co. and Red Jacket Orchard juices.
- John from Flour City Pasta will have their artisanal pastas and grains.
The Market meets every Wednesday from 3 to 6, November to May 2nd!
Local Food. All Winter Long!